James Ibori Pleads Guilty To Stealing Charges In UK Court
Ok, sorry for the late arrival of the Ibori thief-thief case, but he it is....The former Governor of Delta State, James Ibori don enter pepper soup as he pleaded guilty to 10 counts of money laundering, conspiracy to defraud, and some other big-big grammar tagged offenses in a London court.
$250 million was what James Ibori pleaded guilty to stealing from public funds. According to the Department for International Development, Ibori was a sharp badt guy as he systematically stole funds during his time as governor, depositing them in various banks around the world.
We hear they plan on returning the money to the poorest people in Nigeria....hmmmm, na there some politicians go claim less privileged.
James Ibori may face up to 10 years in a UK prison.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300