A UK Rock Band Named Goodluck Jonathan: Complains For Sharing Name
When the name Goodluck is mentioned, we picture the Nigeria's President, let alone adding Jonathan to it. But that the story is different for a UK based rock music band comprising of four guys.
I bet we all didn't see this one coming, but this four guys rock music band is called "Goodluck Jonathan". They however denied naming the band after the Nigerian President.
They claimed a friend gave them the name which they liked because it promotes oneness in the band (the name sounds like one person). "Who we go ask na?"
And they've been complaining about their twitter account (@GLJonathanband) attracting tweets from Nigerians on the state of Nigeria's economy and other problems. They must have been mistaken for the Nigerian president.
B4 nko? Why we no go think say na Goodluck Jonah?
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300