Suspected Kaduna Ebola Patient Tests Negative
The Ahmadu Bello University Law student who was said to have been suspected of having ebola has tested negative to the virus.
Authorities of ABU and the Kaduna State Government had sent the patient’s blood to Lagos for testing after he reportedly manifested some symptoms associated with Ebola while on admission at the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital.
The state Commissioner For Health, Thot Dogo, had told Premium Times yesterday night that the result of the test was being expected on Wednesday afternoon (today). But Ebola Alert, an authoritative evidence-driven group of volunteer professionals working on Ebola Virus Disease interventions in the country, told Premium Times laboratory test has shown the student does not have the virus. An official of the group, who simply identified himself as Ladi, said the test, concluded earlier on Tuesday night, came out negative.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300