ABU Student Tests Positive To Ebola In Kaduna
Report coming from Premium Times says that a 19 year old student of Law at Ahmadu Bello University has been diagnosed with the deadly Ebola virus in Kaduna.
The report went further to say that the PRO of the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH, Bilyaminu Umar, confirmed the case yesterday Monday September 1st when contacted via phone; saying that the student was diagnosed at ABUTH, Shika, Zaria.
"Yes, there was a case of a suspected Ebola patient. He is with the Faculty of Law, ABU, Zaria and will be placed on isolation. I am out of town, but will confirm details on my return from a trip.” he said
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300