Female Doctor Tests Positive To Ebola In Port Harcourt
Reports from Port Harcourt says that a female doctor who was at the Green Hart Hospital where the late doctor in Port Harcourt, Iyke Enemoah was been treated has tested positive for the deadly ebola virus.
Speaking on the matter during a meeting of the National Emergency Council on Ebola, Minister of health, Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu said the doctor who tested positive to Ebola is now being treated at the Ebola isolation ward in Rivers state.
This recent confirmation brings to three the number of confirmed Ebola cases in Rivers state; the index case which is the ECOWAS official, Oluibukun Koye; the late Dr Iyke Enemoah who died on Friday August 22nd and the recently diagnosed female doctor.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300