Come For Test If You Visited The Clinic Where The Doctor Died Of Ebola - Rivers State Min. Of Health
Rivers state Ministry of Health has issued a statement calling on everyone who visited Samstel Clinic in Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt in the last few weeks. This is coming after Dr Ikye Enemoah died from Ebola. The statement says they should please to report to the ministry to get tested.
"If you visited Samstel Clinic, Rumuokoro, PH, within the last few weeks, you are kindly urged to report to the Rivers State Health Ministry!
"Please search yourself and if this concerns you, please go and get tested immediately.
If you were in this hospital but have left Port Harcourt, please look for where to give up yourself. Everything is being done to curb the spread.
Please do your little part to help. Do not hide family members who you think might be infected." God bless you as you Obey!
So far in Port Harcourt, about 217 people have so far been placed under quarantine.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300