Ebola - Ministry Of Health Speaks On Latest Development
Some good news from the Ministry of Health. Health Minister Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu assured Nigerians that the deadly virus Ebola has been contained. Speaking at a press conference today, Prof Onyebuchi said:
"Of these thirteen, five, including the index case unfortunately did not survive the disease and are now late. However, seven of the infected persons were successfully managed at the Isolation ward in Lagos and have been discharged home.
"Two of treated patients, a male doctor and a female nurse were discharged yesterday evening, 25th August, 2014 having satisfied the criteria for discharge.
"I wish to reassure Nigerians and indeed the global community that the Government shall remain vigilant and will not relent as Government continues to work with her partners to ensure that the disease is kept out of the country. Thank you.”
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300