Family Debunks Rumour Of Late Dr Adadevoh's Sister Testing Positive To Ebola
Following the death of late Dr Ameyo Adadevoh, an unconfirmed report was published saying the the younger sister of the doctor, Amy Ngozi Adadevoh also tested positive to the ebola virus.
The family has come out to debunk the rumours saying that Amy never tested positive and was not moved to isolation treatment centre in Lagos.
This information is 100% incorrect. As I am sure you are aware, positive Ebola cases are announced by the Minister of Health. You can check with the official list from the Health Ministry. Amy got a clean bill of health yesterday after her EVD test result came back negative. She left the hospital much earlier in the day and is now home thanking God. The Adadevoh family is well known and very popular and this misinformation is causing a lot of extra grief.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300