Ebola - Liberian Doctor On Zmapp Treatment Dies
Ebola has claimed another victim, this time its Doctor Abraham Borbor, the National Deputy Chief Medical Doctor in Liberia, Doctor Borbor was been treated with the experimental drug ZMapp.
His death was announced by the Liberia's Minister of Information Lewis Brown in Monrovia. Before his death, the doctor showed some signs of getting better.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300