British National Tests Positive For Ebola In Sierra Leone
A British national living in Sierra Leone has tested positive for Ebola, the Department of Health has said. It is the first reported case of a Briton contracting the deadly virus during the recent outbreak.
Some 1,427 people have died since Ebola began spreading in West Africa at what the World Health Organization (WHO) has described as an "unprecedented" rate.
The Department of Health (DoH) said the overall risk to those in the UK continued to be "very low".
The number of cases in Africa since the outbreak began in March now stands at 2,615.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300