Dora Akunyili Dies In India
The Former Director General of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and EX minister of Information, Professor Dora Akunyili, has died according to a family source.
Dora Akunyili who was aged 59, died in an India Hospital where she has been receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300