I Did Not Break Up With Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke
Speaking via the mouth of his manager Mitch Ngaman (like say en mouth no get service) actor Jim Iyke has debunked the rumour of him breaking up with Nadia Buari.
“I can assure you that whatever you may have heard regarding the ‘misunderstanding’ between Jim and Nadia is pure speculation. Nonetheless, it is normal for lovers to disagree with each other occasionally or they wouldn’t be human beings.
We are aware of the false rumour about Jim and Nadia’s breakup. We have decided to ignore it because it is unfounded. Jim and Nadia have not broken up, as claimed by Emma.
“That guy is a frustrated musician and blogger whose stock – in – trade is blackmail. All he does is to meddle in other people’s business. And if he does not have his way, he goes into a tantrum and fabricates stories. We will act when we deem fit. He can keep on ranting for now".
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300