OAU Graduate Commits Suicide After Girlfriend's Father Refuses Them To Get Married
30 year old Ogunsona Daniel Adekunle Adebambo, a graduate of Architecture from Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) committed suicide by hanging himself in an uncompleted storey building in Ikorodu town, Lagos
His body was found by his younger brother after reading the suicide note he left in their sitting room. According to his suicide note, Adebambo allegedly blamed his action on his girlfriend’s father who refused to allow him marry his daughter.
The story coming from Adebambo's friend confirmed that the deceased must have killed himself because the father of his girlfriend who is from Ondo State, said his daughter cannot marry him because he is an Ijebu man from Ogun State.
The babe is yet to say anything on the matter.
I know love can be a serious thing, but taking your life because the babe parle no gree your government? Who come loose?
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300