First Lady Changes Her Name To Mama Peace
I'm not sure what side of the bed our First Lady woke up from, but what ever angle it was...she suddenly decided she would no longer be called Patience Jonathan but Mama Peace.
According to her, “My name is no more Patience but now Mama Peace because I believe that without peace, there will be no more women, no more children and no more health sector. Without peace, the international community will be afraid to come and invest in our country. Peace is from the heart and not from the tongue or lips; not what you say but what is in you. We pray for genuine peace because peace is the key to our arriving at our desired destination as a nation”.
My own opinion? Mama P for make mega sense in so many ways "Mama Patience, Mama Peace, Mama Pdp".
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300