Jimoh Ibrahim Arrested For N6.8Billion Tax Fraud
Sources within the unit told Saharareporters that Mr. Ibrahim was picked up today and is currently under detention at the offices of the agency.
According to one source, “We are investigating a case where Chief Ibrahim, defrauded the federal government to the tune of N6.8 billion. He is in our custody, we take intend to take a statement from the suspect under caution”, he added.
One of our sources said Mr. Mr. Ibrahim have been evading agents of the unit for some time but disclosed that the eventually caught up with him in his hotel room in NICON Luxury Hotel where he was arrested this afternoon in Abuja.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300