Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport
There was a minor accident on Friday at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, involving a Turkish Airline aircraft and a Max Air plane. The Turkish Airline plane wings collided with that of Max Air plane which had brought in Pilgrims from Saudi Arabia.
The collision resulted in minor damages to both airplanes and sources said they had been taken away for repairs.
An online newspaper said the Spokesman, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Mr. Fan Ndubuoke, confirmed the incident. He however said damages to the aircraft belonging to both airlines were minor and that both planes had been taken away for repairs.
A similar incident occurred last year in Jos, Plateau State, when an Arik plane wings brushed an Airforce jet parked at the apron when the plane was taxiing to stop. There was also no casualty in the incident but only damages to both planes.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300