Plane Crash In Lagos: Press Release From Aviation Minister
An Embraer aircraft operated by Associated Airlines with Reg No SCD 361 enroute Akure from the Murtala Mohammed Airport, Lagos, crashed shortly after take-off at about 9.30 am local time. The plane had 20 passengers and 7 crew members on board.
Emergency rescue operations commenced immediately by a combined team of Fire Service and security personnel . Some persons pulled out from the aircraft have been rushed to the hospital while a few dead bodies have been recovered, The rescue operations is still on-going.
SA (Media) to the Hon. Minister
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300