Oyo State Governor Sacks SSG, all Commissioners, Advisers
Reports coming from Oyo State says that Governor Abiola Ajimobi broke the heart of his political appointees by terminating their appointment during an executive council meeting held this morning in his office.
The Director of Cabinet in the state’s civil service, Dotun Omokemi confirmed this new development. Like some of the evictions we see on Gulder Ultimate Search...the Governor's aides didn't have any idea on their fate until the announcement was made.
It was a total purge as all members of the state cabinet, including the secretary to the state government, Akin Olajide; Chief of Staff, Adeolu Akande; all the commissioners as well as special advisers were affected, leaving only the governor and his deputy, Moses Alake Adeyemo, behind.
Reason for this? Governor Abiola Ajimobi said he wanted some fresh blood to be injected into the state's government system.
Hmmm...some men would have some angry wives at home....
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300