President Jonathan Sacks Minister Of Education and 8 Other Ministers
President Goodluck Jonathan Wednesday shocked members of the Federal Executive Council as he sacked nine members of the council.
The sacked ministers did not have any inkling of their impending sack as some of them attended the weekly federal executive council meeting Wednesday.
President Jonathan reportedly thanked the sacked ministers for their services to the nation and wished them well in their future endeavors.
On the list of Ministers sacked Wednesday was the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Olugbenga Ashiru, Minister of National Planning, Dr. Shamshudeen Usman- and Professor Ruquyatu Rufai, Minister of Education. others are Hajia Hadiza Mailafia (Environment), Ms. Ama Peppel (Housing), Minister of state for power Zainab Kuchi;
Minister of state for defence Erelu Olusula Obada, Minister of state for Agriculture Buka Tijani as well as Minister of science and tech- Professor Ita Bassey Ewah.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300