EFCC Arrests Man With 30 ATM Cards and 8 Signed Cheques
A man who claimed to be a DJ, Kingsley Mudi, has been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over alleged ATM fraud. Kingsley was arrested on August 2nd 2013 at a Fidelidy Bank ATM on Airport Road, Warri, Delta State at about 11pm.
At the spot he was in possession of 30 ATM cards belonging to different banks. He was said to have withdrew a sum of N550,000 which was found in his possession at the point of his arrest. Eight signed UBA cheques belonging to sundry persons were also found on him.
Investigation is still on going on his matter as he would soon be charged to court.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300