Deadly Bombs Strike Boston Marathon, Police Confirms
The Boston police have confirmed that two bombs struck near the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday, killing two people and injuring at least 28.
Authorities in Boston have found other explosive devices that they were working to dismantle, a federal law enforcement source told CNN. The devices were "low flashpoint," and did not appear to have shrapnel inside them, the source said.
It was unclear who may have planted the bombs. There were no credible threats before the race, a state government official said.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300