Henry Okah Sentenced To 24 Years In Prison For Independence Day Bombing
Henry Okah, the man who was said to be behind the 2010 Independence Day Bombing has been sentenced to 24 years in prison by a South African Court.
“Effectively, the accused Okah is therefore sentenced to 24 years imprisonment,” said Judge Neels Claassen.
Henry Okah has been found guilty on thirteen counts of terrorism.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300