Jonathan Fires DG of Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Harold Demuren
Reports say that the Director-General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority,Harold Demuren, has been removed from office with immediate effect.
This came from a statement by the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (approved by Jonathan) stating that Mr. Demuren was removed as a result of pressure from "aviation stakeholders".
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300