US Court Sentences Mutalab To Life Imprisonment
Finally the wait is over as US District Judge Nancy Edmunds has sentenced Nigerian born ‘underwear’ bomber Umar Abdulmutallab to mandatory life sentence.
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, 25, was sentenced after pleading guilty in October to eight charges, including the attempted murder of 289 people on board Detroit-bound Northwest Airlines Flight 253.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300