Seriake Dickson Of PDP Wins Bayelsa State Governorship
Seriake Dickson of the PDP has been declared by winner of the Bayelsa State gubernatorial election by Bayelsa State Returning Officer, Prof Joseph Ajienk.
Announcing the result, Prof Ajienka,Vice Chancellor, University of Port Harcourt said the PDP candidate polled a total of 417,500 votes closely followed by Daunemigha of the CPC, came a distant second with 23,548 votes, followed by the CAP candidate, Dr. Imoro Kubor who scored 22,534 votes while Kemela Okara of the ACN polled 9,627 votes.
Accordingly the state returning officer declared Seriake Dickson of the PDP as the winner of the poll having satisfied the requirement of the law by scoring the highest number of votes.
“Seriake Dickson, Having satisfied the requirement of the law by scoring the highest number of votes is hereby declared the winner of the governorship election in Bayelsa State and returned elected,” he said.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300