Etighi Dance: The Latest Naija Dance
We have seen a variety of dance moves lately, the e-gbo people's galala, suo, konto. The makosa dance, The imbecile yahozee and the purge-belle alanta.
There were so many other moves that didn't make it to the hall of fame, but the dance invoke now (at least from south south) is the yansh dance called ETIGHI DANCE.
Very simple dance moves, just tilt a little forward, raise your ass a bit, and there you have it, etighi dance don set.
The dance which is said to be of Calabar/Akwa-Ibom origin, actually means "okro". Am so in love with the dance because it is stress free to display, unlike galala that you need at least one card of panadol after fighting with the wind.
Etighi blends more with almost all tempos of songs, whether fast or slow, you can swing ur yansh to it.
We also have the Ghanian Azonto dance (I have been learning this one for more than one week, no progress). Make dem hold their Ghana swag abeg, for now lets do the Booty-Dance the Etighi way.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300