Jonathan Threatens Boko Haram
The President of Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan, made a visit to Kano to see for himself the extent of destruction caused by the Boko Haram bomb attack a few days ago.
This horror that involved a series of explosions that led to the death of about 166 people has Jonathan saying “A terrorist attack on one person is an attack on all of us.”
Ok nice speech, and he also added that “There must be people who are sponsoring them. Terrorists all over the world have their source of income,”
Ehhhhen? Even Okon, my neighbor 6 year old pikin knows that, make en tell us wetin we no sabi.
“We are also looking into those areas to make sure that the so-called Boko Haram… those who are encouraging them, those who are sponsoring them, shall be brought to book.”Jonathan said
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300