Over 143 Dead In Kano. Boko Haram Explains The Reasons For The Attack
Boko Haram's spokesman Abul Qaqa, has come clear to explain the reason behind the terror they unleashed in Kano a few days ago, which led to the loss of lives of over 143 people.
Abul Qaqa pointed a finger of blame to the Kano State Goverment, saying they should be held responsible for what is happening in Kano. Qaqa says the reign of terror was due to the unwillingness of Government to release the Boko Haram members that are being detained.
He said “We are only scared of Allah but no one. We must regain our faith and freedom soon. No amount of propaganda against us will deter us. We are guided and strengthen by Allah as you can see.”
Oluwa abeg visit these people.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300