Jonathan Gives IG 24hrs To Recapture Christmas Day Bomber
The Super Stories in Nigeria continues as President Goodluck Jonathan reacts to the escape of Christmas Day bomber and Boko Haram member, Madala Kabiru Sokoto, who according to the Police, escaped as he was being escorted to his residence in Abaji.
Jonathan in his reaction gave the Inspector-General of Police, Hafiz Ringim, 24 hours to capture the prison breaker or face the consequences.
Also, the Commissioner of Police, Zakari Biu has been suspended by the Inspector General for the boko haram member escape. Now the ball is in his table, make we see how Jonathan go table en matter.
Dem don play another tape for us now....make we dey listen na.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300