Labour Officially Suspends Strike. Accepts N97 Fuel Price
Finally the wait is over, Labour Union SUSPENDS STRIKE following the new price offer of N97 from President Jonathan.
This has been officially announced by the Labour Union. Many Nigerians are now asking if this decision to call of strike would be welcomed by Nigerians at large, or has some bank accounts been made fatter and dem don begin sing LOVE SONG?
Is this N97 the original cause of the fight that some lost their lives for? Is it better than nothing?
Well I guess the fight should have been channeled to corruption and not even the fuel price, cos if dem bless me now sef, I fit delete this article, begin speak in government.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300