Jonathan Reduces Fuel Price To N97
There has been a leak to the President's much awaited speech which was meant to be read yesterday Sunday night.
This info says Jonathan has reduced Fuel pump price to N97 which PPPRA is meant to implement immediately.
President Jonathan's speech is scheduled for 7am Monday morning 16th January and yet, his speech has been made public? Wetin person no go see for this country abeg? This one na EXPO in the highest order.
More information coming soon......
UPDATE: Most important part from President Jonathan's speech this morning below:
Government will continue to pursue full deregulation of the downstream petroleum sector. However, given the hardships being suffered by Nigerians, and after due consideration and consultations with state governors and the leadership of the National Assembly, government has approved the reduction of the pump price of petrol to N97 per litre. The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) has been directed to ensure compliance with this new pump price.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300