Second Meeting Between NLC/TUC and Jonathan Ends In Another Deadlock
Yet again, the meeting between the NLC/TUC and Jonathan's team has ended in another deadlock.
This meeting was held earlier two days ago and then adjourned to tonight being Saturday 14th January. We don wait for the result, still na draw-draw. That in other words means that STRIKE RESUMES ON MONDAY.
This kain meeting wey dem dey hold for night sef na wa oh. Na winch people dey come the meeting?
Reports coming from bbc says Nigeria Labour Congress president Abdulwaheed Omar told reporters after the talks saying "The meeting is not deadlocked but we have not reached a compromise" .
"We will meet and return to talk with the government. Our position is that they should suspend the increase in the pump prices and then we will suspend the strike and start negotiation," he added.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300