Strike Continues As Jona And NLC Meeting Ends In Deadlock
Finally the wait is over and no result has been pasted. Fuel Subsidy removal meeting just ended between Jonathan and NLC and Jona has refused to revert the price back to N65 as proposed by the NLC.
But President Jonathan however after prizing "his" market said the last price for fuel was N120. The meeting is said to resume on Saturday, for now.....strike kwantinues
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300