Protesters Set Minna On Fire. INEC Building and Others Burnt
Yet another violence has erupted from the on going Fuel Subsidy Removal protest as riot breaks out in Niger State this morning.
Serious attacks where said to have started following the announcement by head of service in Niger state asking workers to resume office, so many buildings were burnt down including INEC office in Minna, Governor's campaign office, PDP vice chairman Barr. Tanko Beji's chamber and IBB campaign office.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300