Snoop Dogg Arrested For Drugs
American rapper Snoop Dogg was arrested early Saturday morning and cited for possession of drug paraphernalia after U.S. Border Patrol agents allegedly found marijuana on his tour bus during a search at a checkpoint. And my people would say "Eheennnnn? Dat na normal thing for am"
Hudspeth County sheriff's office said in a statement that Snoop Dogg, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, was arrested on Saturday at the Sierra Blanca highway checkpoint and cited for possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor typical in cases involving small amounts of marijuana.
County Judge Becky Dean Walker says paraphernalia citations are typically resolved by a no contest plea and a mailed-in fine of up to $US500 ($A489).
The artist's agent didn't immediately respond to a request for comment today.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300