24hours Curfew Declared In Kaduna
With the rate of protest escalation in Kaduna, a 24hour curfew has been imposed in the state, i.e nobody should be seen walking on major roads till further notice.
The curfew was declared yesterday by the Kaduna State Security Council, Mr. Patrick Yakowa and conveyed by the state police commissioner Bala Magaji Nasarawa.
This decision was made due to the uncontrollable protest by what the government described as hoodlums who tried to gain access to the Kaduna State government house yesterday. It was a fierce battle between the "hoodlums" and the security agents on ground. Reports says a number of government vehicle were burnt down in the fight.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300