DPO Who Shot Protester In Ogba Has Been Arrested
Justice has been served "hopefully" as the Lagos State Police Command confirms the arrest of the DPO who shot and killed a protester "Ademola Aderinde" yesterday in Ogba who was protesting the fuel subsidy removal.
Information says the Divisional Police Officer Mr Segun Fabunmi, and his officers have been arrested and handed over to the state criminal department.
Na for there una go smell una yansh, but hope say no be film show dem dey show us.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300