Attacks On Northerners In Benin. Picture of Hausa Man Burnt
Would all that start well, end well? The idea of today was a peaceful protest against Fuel Subsidy Removal, but the tune of the music has changed from blues to reggae in Benin, Edo State.
A mosque has been set ablaze at Kings Square, also a Bureau De Change building was set ablaze, and four Hausas have been confirmed dead.
A picture of a Hausa man set ablaze with Tyre was taken....this is getting out of hand oh.
This action is a retaliation to the recent killings of Southerners by Boko Haram sect in the North. Over 10,000 northerners have left southern cities like Asaba, Port-Harcourt, Owerri, Onitsha, Warri, Uyo, Calabar, Benin.
- Tonto Dikeh and Mikel Obi Secret Wedding? Photo
- Watch Video of Four Uniport Students Killed and Burnt For Allegedly Stealing Laptops
- Wizkid Arrested For Drugs?
- Video Mix: My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC
- JAMB Releases 2012 Results. Only Three Scores Above 300